Fabric care - washing
- Know your fabrics, read the content labels
- Pick the right washing detergents, use as gentle a washing liquid as available
- Wash on a cold cycle (and less often) unless it is a garment that needs some dis-infection (think super sweaty clothes)
- Dry responsibly on permanent press or hang dry your favorites (always best)
- Store your clothing in airtight containers when out of season.
- Do your best to buy less or buy consciously, re-cycled or organic.
- Use a fragrance free bio-degretable detergent
- Air-dry or Frebreeze when possible